Le Touquet-Paris-Plage Restaurants

Most Recent Restaurants in Le Touquet-Paris-Plage

Le Queen Italia: Le Queen Italia

by sue_stone Written Jul 4, 2006

Croque Madame and a beer

I was deserted in Le Touquet - Alex and his mother had gone off to play golf - and I was hungry. I needed something snacky for lunch. I had a bit of a hankering for a Croque Monsieur or Madame, or something like that.

Wandering just off the main street, my eye spotted an empty table outside a friendly looking restaurant, so I sat down, encouraged by the smiling waiter.

It appeared to be an Italian restaurant that also sold many French style meals.

Favorite Dish: After a quick glance at the menu, I decided on a Croque Madame, which is basically a toasted ham & cheese sandwich with a fried egg on top, and washed it down with a beer.

The food was tasty and service good. This is not a classy place, but had a relaxed atmosphere for lunch on a sunny day.

Ghesquiere Cafe/Patisserie: Ghesquiere Cafe/Patisserie

by sue_stone Updated Jul 4, 2006

my little treat

After a wander along the promenade and then some window shopping on Rue St Jean, we popped in to Ghesquiere.

We were tempted into this café/patisserie by the cakes we could see in the display cabinet….y.u.m

After we took a seat, the friendly owner came over and took our order, understanding our part French part English order method.

Favorite Dish: We had a coffee (which was drinkable). Alex had a tasty warm berry crumble and I had a decadent coffee éclair. Mmmmm….calories!

~~~ 2nd visit, June 2006~~~
    Left to my own devices one afternoon in Le Touquet, I dropped by Ghesquiere for a mid-afternoon treat. This time I had a pot of English Breakfast tea and I just had to have one of those delicious coffee éclair again….and it was as good as I remembered!

• Architecture

Le Paris Plage: Le Paris Plage

by sue_stone Written Jul 4, 2006

the restaurant

Located on the main drag in Le Touquet, Le Paris Plage tempted us inside with the happy looking diners sitting on the terrace at the front. It was a little cool for us, so inside we went. Hey, they even had a non-smoking area, so it couldn't be all bad….or could it!?

We were looking for a tasty meal on the 1st night of a driving holiday in France and hoped Le Paris Plage would do the job. The menu had a good selection and the place looked nice enough.

Favorite Dish: We all ordered red meat…mainly cause we fancied a nice bottle of red wine!! Alex & Chris had the Rump steak that came with a pepper sauce, and I had a Sirloin steak with fries. For dessert we shared a Crème Brulee and Nougat Ice cream thing.

Unfortunately the food was very average, and the service wasn't great either. A bit of an over-priced disappointment. Oh well, at least we had wine!!

Instant Answers: Le Touquet-Paris-Plage

Comments

Le Touquet-Paris-Plage Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Le Touquet-Paris-Plage restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Le Touquet-Paris-Plage sightseeing.

View all Le Touquet-Paris-Plage hotels