Angoulême Restaurants

Delicious ceviche, absolutely fantastic!
    Yummy!
    by PrincessMonja
  • Just a little something between courses...
    Just a little something between...

Most Recent Restaurants in Angoulême

• PrincessMonja's Profile Photo

Domaine Du Châtelard: A very special restaurant

by PrincessMonja Updated Sep 5, 2014

This place is actually rather more than just a restaurant. It is a beautiful building on the edge of a lake where you can stay as well as eat.

My dad took us there for a special Christmas Eve meal and it was absolutely wonderful.

They are also aware of Coeliac disease and were able to provide some delicious gluten free food, and bread, for me and my dad.

Favorite Dish: Everything we had was fantastic! I particularly enjoyed the tower of scallops, each layer of the tower had them prepared in a different way, ingenious and very, very tasty.

Domaine Du Ch��telard in winter Yummy! A tower of different scallop dishes ...A tower of different desserts Just a little something between courses...
    • Wine Tasting
    • Luxury Travel

• PrincessMonja's Profile Photo

Chez Paul: Excellent Restaurant

by PrincessMonja Updated Aug 1, 2011

Lovely restaurant with great food, nice decor and lots of space.

A favourite of ours and of my parents who visit here often.

Favorite Dish: Everything that I've had here has been good.

We often have the oysters and the fish soup (not at the same time!) - yum!

And I always enjoy the 'Cafe Gourmond' - which is a small coffee and three tiny deserts - perfect!

The garden at Chez Paul Delicious ceviche, absolutely fantastic!

• Faustina's Profile Photo

Le Pistou: Don't miss the Red Fruit sorbet and Italian Pasta

by Faustina Written Nov 24, 2003

In the heart of the old town, cozy and delicious, it's simple but good quality. it's Italian, of course there are some good French restaurants around like "la Cigogne" but it's a little out of town perched on a hill near a cave, decent and fascinating decor!

Favorite Dish: I just like to eat simple spaguetti with pesto, they do these simple dishes to a marvel, served with good wine.

La Mie Caline: La Boulangerie

by barryg23 Written Feb 5, 2003

French bakeries are the nicest in the world. And 'La Mie Caline' is my favourite of all those wonderful French bakeries. After a few weeks in Angouleme, I used to time my visits here so that I'd arrive when the baguettes had just been cooked. Mmmm! Sitting out in the sun with a good book, fresh baguette, and half bottle of wine is one of my fondest memories of Angouleme.

Favorite Dish: Fresh Baguettes, Pain aux Raisins, Croissants, Pain au Chocolat, .....

La Mie Caline

the Kennedy: The Kennedy

by barryg23 Written Jan 30, 2003

As my room and board were free, I had most of my meals in the pub. On my first night I had the nicest salad I'd ever had, followed by steak & chips. I remember thinking how I could definitely get used to this!

Favorite Dish: Salad & chips

Various: Le Vieux Angouleme

by barryg23 Updated Jun 11, 2003

Le Vieux Anglouleme (Old Angouleme) is a collection of small, cobbled streets, close to the centre of town, and it's here that some of the Angouleme's best restaurants are found.

Mum & Dad in Le Vieux Angouleme

Instant Answers: Angoulême

Comments

Angoulême Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Angoulême restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Angoulême sightseeing.