Ébéon Transportation

Relaxing after another hard ride.
    A whole barn to itself.
    Going home.

Most Recent Transportation in Ébéon

• Steve-H's Profile Photo

The best way to get around the countryside.

A whole barn to itself.

Here's my Yamaha relaxing in the barn after another tour of the area surrounding Ebeon. I have flown here and rented a car, I have ridden around on a bicycle and I have travelled here by train but the best and most fun option was to take the motorcycle.
    There is a lot of space in the Charente and you will need wheels to see anything or to get to the shops in the next town, I enjoyed every minute & every mile spent on my trusty old bike.
    Remember what Burt Monro said " you live more in five minutes on a motorcycle than some people do in a lifetime" (Worlds Fastest Indian) Well, for the sights and the smell and the closeness of it all I'm recommending the motorcycle, get down here and experience it for yourselves.

• Motorcycle
    • Wine Tasting
    • Beer Tasting

Eurostar barfly.

Tavelling in style.

I've flown to the Charente Maratime, driven & ridden my motorcycle so I thought it was time I travelled by train. The Eurostar from London to northern France, then on to Bordeaux where I got a local network train to take me closer to my goal, the smaller trains were very old but very clean and punctual, everything the trains here should be.
    Fantastic trains, quiet, smooth and best of all a spacious bar, so here's me smilling again.

• Wine Tasting
    • Trains

• Steve-H's Profile Photo

La Rochelle airport, the closest to Ebeon.

Going home.

The closest airport to Ebeon is La Rochelle and the abundance of cheap flights from the UK make it affordable and easy to get to. I have use BMI, the tiny airport has a bar and restaurant but not much else so delays can be a real drag. Car hire is easy and reasonable too, there are plenty to choose from, I tried Hertz.

Instant Answers: Ébéon

Comments

Ébéon Transportation

Reviews and photos of Ébéon transportation posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Ébéon sightseeing.