Poitiers Nightlife

• Nightlife
    by NickiE

Most Recent Nightlife in Poitiers

• You can go in 'Le Cluricaum'...

by raziel1 Written Aug 26, 2002

You can go in 'Le Cluricaum' an Irish Pub place which is quiet nice, but my favorite is 'Le Palais de la biere' ( The beer Palace), it's a bit far from city center by foot, but the beers are really nice!

And after, I'd say the best is 'Le Tisonier', a night club very funny, If you like having fun and dance without any fear to be ridiculous, this is the place, nobody is serious there, we don't go there to score!

Dress Code: whatever you want, WHO CARES? and this is nice, because I live in Ireland and I hate getting well dressed to go to night clubs, but we have no choice there and the doormen are pretty serious with that. But in Poitiers, no probs for that!

• NickiE's Profile Photo

BUCK MULLIGANSWhat a great...

by NickiE Written Aug 24, 2002

BUCK MULLIGANS

What a great pub, just off Rue Des Grandes Ecoles by La serrurrarie, its an irish bar with live music and its so cosy! Really small and gets real busy, mostly with ERASMUS students, wanting some English Speaking Bar Staff.

• NickiE's Profile Photo

I don't think Poitiers is all...

by NickiE Written Aug 24, 2002

I don't think Poitiers is all that great for nightclubs (correct me if im wrong!) But it has some great bars.

One of my favourites was La serrurrerie (bit of a mouthful!) It was my local (next door to where i lived- how cool is that!)
    Chilled out place to gossip, it has a really cosy upper floor, and also does great food at really reasonable places. It was my favourite 'typically french' bar

Dress Code: NONE!

Instant Answers: Poitiers

Comments

Poitiers Nightlife

Reviews and photos of Poitiers nightlife posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Poitiers sightseeing.