Been here? Rate It!
Visit the Hotel de Ville
The greater part of the west side of the Place de l'Hotel de Ville is occupied by a building of the same name. Much of the south side of the Place is occupied by the post office, which earlier was the grain market. The Hotej houses on its main floor, the library of the Perce Collection, materials of the man who won the Nobel Prize in literature in 1960.
- Family Travel
Place de l'Hôtel de Ville by Night
No need to comment.
- Main: General view and the Tour de l'Horloge/Clock Tower
- Second: Fountain
- Third: Hôtel de Ville/City Hall
- Fourth: Fountain and Post Office
- Fifth: Tour de l'Horloge/Clock Tower
L'HOTEL DE VILLE / THE TOWN HALL.
The Place de l'Hotel de Ville is situated in the old city centre, a busy city centre come to that!
The 16th Century Town Hall has a lovely courtyard and the lion head in the photo is one of the two that decorate the entrance doors.
Place de l'Hôtel de Ville
The Place de l'Hôtel de Ville (City Hall Square) could be the very centre of the old town. There is a flower market every morning around a fountain from 1.759 (left of the pic).
Place de L’Hotel de Ville
Place de L’Hotel de Ville seemed like a happening place, with restaurants and plenty of seating, and we snapped this photo of a
fountain, a clock tower, and a tree.
- Romantic Travel and Honeymoons
- Arts and Culture
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save money, Book now!
- Booking.com Excellent choice, Low rates
Aix-en-Provence Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Cavite City Hotels
- Sharm El Sheikh
- New York State
- Grand Canyon Hotels
- Ormoc City Hotels
- Madison Heights Hotels