Favorite thing: Cannes is quite a small town, but it is a town of many faces.
Indeed, the centre itself presents three very different landscapes - the prestigious beach promenade, La Croisette, the lively town centre overflowing with boutiques, and the picturesque old port and Suquet hill which make up the old town.
I did not stayed there, as I can't pay small fortunes for spending the night in five stars hotel...more
This is considered one of the five-star "palaces" in Cannes, and even when it's not festival time I...more
This is a 4 star hotel, but it feels like, and looks like, a 5 star. It is not one of the amazing...more
Latest Cannes Hotel Reviews
- Palais Stephanie by Sofitel
- Excellent (4.5 out of 5.0) 4 Reviews
- Hotel Gray d'Albion
- Excellent (4.5 out of 5.0) 2 Reviews
- InterContinental Carlton Cannes
- Best (5.0 out of 5.0) 8 Reviews
- Holiday Inn Garden Court Cannes Le Cannet
- Terrible (1.0 out of 5.0) 2 Reviews
- Hotel Majestic Barriere
- Great (4.0 out of 5.0) 1 Review
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
- Plenty of choices
- Agoda.com Save up to 75%, Don't miss! Live support, Instant confirmation.