Been here? Rate It!
La Scala: What you imagine French dining to be.
Very fancy - waiters in starched uniforms, exactly what you imagine a French restaurant to look like. Had a very friendly waiter who looks like a member of a boyband. Don't know his name, but he sort of stands out among the others. Restaurant is closed during the film festival to those not staying at the Noga Hilton, but if you get there just before or after, you're good.
Favorite Dish: Had the duck, which was delicious. Dessert was impeccable - one of those carefully arranged artistic masterpieces. And it was yummy to boot. :-)
- Food and Dining
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Cannes Travel Guide
Explore the World
- South Padre Island
- Loch Muick Hotels
- Hacklebarney State Park Hotels
- Netherlands Antilles
- Fauntleroy Hotels
- Bushkill Hotels