La Colle-sur-Loup Travel Guide

by rachel_sun

La Colle-sur-Loup Things to Do

• ShOcker's Profile Photo

by ShOcker Updated Jun 17, 2007

Easy acces to the village of St Paul de Vence from here, it's about 2 kms away from the center of La colle sur loup. It's very pittoresk , little more info about St Paul : the famous french actor Yves Montand had it's restaurant in this Medieval village.

La Colle-sur-Loup Hotels

La Colle-sur-Loup Restaurants

• dbeatty's Profile Photo

by dbeatty Updated Dec 5, 2006

We were referred to this restaurant by our villa host. He did tell us that the service was slow. Little did we know how slow! It took us three hours to finish this meal! I know that Europeans do this but it was over the top. We waited 30 minutes for our dessert and by that time we just wanted the check so we could leave. The food was presented to us on geometrically designed plates. The food itself was gourmet so it was presented all nice on the plate. I had scallops for an appetizer and they were pretty good. My main dish was fish and it was served to me with the skin side up. Something about that turned my stomach, it looked like a raw fish sitting on top of some mushrooms. Neither of those items tasted delicious. I didn't eat it. My husband had some type of meat and said it was good. The total for the meal which included One Fixed Price Chef Suggestion dinner, another appetizer and main meal and 3 glass of wine was $94.50 euro (about $125.00 US) not including tip! The ambiance was nice except for the couple who brought their dog. This was a nonsmoking restaurant.

Instant Answers: La Colle-sur-Loup

Comments

La Colle-sur-Loup Travel Guide
Map of La Colle-sur-Loup