Nice What to Pack

Best Rated What to Pack in Nice

• mileslunn's Profile Photo

For Mid June

by mileslunn Written Jul 23, 2007

Clothing/Shoes/Weather Gear: Nice tends to be quite warm, so dress lightly, although it is a dry heat so it won't be as uncomfortable as much of Eastern Canada and Eastern United States is at the this time of year. Also bring proper walking shoes as sandals may be good for the beach, but will be uncomfortable when walking on the streets where many are cobble stoned.

• viddra's Profile Photo

What to take?

by viddra Written Jul 29, 2009
    at the beach

Miscellaneous: When I 1st visited Nice in April 2004, it was raining cats and dogs, and was freezing cold. The sea wasn't azur at all! So, we were all disappointed! But, when I went back again in July 2009, it was a totally different thing, I could enjoy Nice at its best.

That's why warm clothes and umbrellas are advised in March/April and October/November.

• Kuznetsov_Sergey's Profile Photo

My guide books Nice

by Kuznetsov_Sergey Written Dec 30, 2012
    My guide book Nice

Luggage and bags: Here are my guide books that provided me details about a geographic location, tourist attractions, or most interesting itineraries in Nice and Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur^

Casa Editrice Bonechi – Italy. “The Golden Book”. Nice. 1993, 96 pages.

Around the World. France. Second edition. Publisher "Around the World", 2005, 544 pages. 79 cities, 168 museums, 300 churches and cathedrals, 22 Castles, 50 maps, 200 illustrations.

France. Polyglott Verlag GmbH, Munchen, 1993, 96 pages.

Miscellaneous: France. Le Petit Fute. Michel Strogoff & Ass., City-Guides, Country-Guides, Paris-Luxemburg-Moscow. 1999, 64 pages

• JulesRules's Profile Photo

Water sandals, definately

by JulesRules Written Jul 24, 2005

The beach of Nice

Clothing/Shoes/Weather Gear: Although not sexy, I did wear water sandals for the beach at Nice. My comfort was that I bought them in Nice and in one way or the other, that were "mondain", and they were nicois.

• Big White Handbags!!

by Shafali Written Feb 25, 2003

Luggage and bags: Don't forget the all important white bag when going to the beach!!! What to put inside? It doesn't matter. Just have the bag as Exhibit A is showing us now....

• Spa and Resort

• o00o's Profile Photo

Packing List

by o00o Written Aug 25, 2002

Luggage and bags: It is only 30 minutes by train in distance or 10 minutes by helicopter from Monaco, I would suggest keep all your belonging into the hotel or coin locker if you plan to have a day trip.

Instant Answers: Nice

Comments

Nice What to Pack

Reviews and photos of Nice what to pack posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Nice sightseeing.