Know about this?
What goes in one end must come out the other!
The Nicois love their little dogs. They cosset them, they dress them in coats in Winter, they walk them constantly, they pop them in shoulder bags on excursions, and those little dogs are very adorable and very fortunate to be so well looked after.
They have only one draw back. The gourmet pet food indulgently popped in one end eventually poop out the other, usually on the pavement in front of you, over which your foot is currently poised....
The local authorites have made available dispensers of bags to scoop up natures end products, but still not many dog owners take advantage of them.
It's always a good idea to wipe your feet on the doormat before entering anywhere, for obvious reason.
Test your "real French" quotient: Take in the view around you, the beautiful architecture, the fascinating people, and simultaneously watch the pavement a few feet in front of you for little disasters.
I like animals...
I really do, but I managed to step into some animal left overs TWICE in one day.
So be careful where you put your feet. People leave dogs do thier things all over the street.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save money, Book now!
- Booking.com Excellent choice, Low rates
Nice Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Victoria Hotels
- Sunny Beach
- Province of Quebec
- Zimbabwe Hotels
- Godavari Hotels
- Seaside Heights Hotels
- Las Vegas
- Safe and less than safe areas
- Vancouver Warnings and Dangers
- Bulgaria Warnings and Dangers
- Chennai (Madras) Warnings and Dangers
- Tulum Warnings and Dangers
- Virginia Beach Warnings and Dangers
- Krakow Warnings and Dangers
- Cameroon Warnings and Dangers
- Cartagena Warnings and Dangers
- Sydney Warnings and Dangers
- London Warnings and Dangers
- Seychelles Warnings and Dangers