Tourette-sur-Loup Restaurants

Le Medieval Restaurant
    Le Medieval Menu page one
    Le Medieval Menu page two

Most Recent Restaurants in Tourette-sur-Loup

• Le Médiéval: BAD RESTAURANT!!

by fiaseb Written Jul 3, 2011

We ate at the LE MÈDIÈVAL resturant at 6 Grand ´Rue and IT WAS REALLY BAD!! We have had the best time in this town, but this resturant gave us THE WORST FOOD-EXPERIENCE WE HAVE EVER HAD!! The food was completely cold, raw and tasteless. When we asked the owner if we could have something else on the menu he started a 45 minutes argument, screaming and threatening us several times in front of the other guests, claiming that we hade to finish our plates and also stay for dessert (bizzare?). WE HAD TO CONTACT THE POLICE THAT HELPED US OUT OF THERE!! We (me and my girlfriend) both work at international food-magazines and have visited many restaurants around France, and we have NEVER EVER experienced anything remotely similar. PLEASE DON`T GO THERE!!

• Beausoleil's Profile Photo

Le Medieval Restaurant: Pleasant meal in a lovely setting

by Beausoleil Updated Jun 30, 2008

Le Medieval Restaurant

Here is my journal entry for Le Medieval.

"Decided to drive to Tourrettes sur Loup for lunch. We had no trouble following the signs and easily found parking. It is a medieval village on a hill, very dramatic as you approach. We wandered the tiny, dark, narrow streets of the picturesque village. After checking all the restaurants, we entered Le Mediéval, the first one we’d seen. The eighteen euro menu was just what we wanted."

2008 -- We revisited Le Medieval a couple weeks ago and enjoyed it every bit as much as the first time. We did have the trout again because we knew it was so good. The restaurant was packed so a reservation is a good idea unless you go quite early.

I've added a couple more photos including the current menu choices. Click on the photo to get the menus and then click on the menu to enlarge it.

Favorite Dish: The journal continues:

"Ed started with a smoked salmon quiche and I got a hot goat cheese salad with a Dijon vinaigrette. We shared back and forth. We both got the trout almandine and it was perfect. Ed got a creme brûlée with an orange sauce and I got a cheese mousse with raspberries . . . light and a perfect ending."

2008 -- We may be in a rut, because we had nearly the same menu we had a couple years ago when we first ate here. The price has gone up to 20 euros but it is a bargain for the quality of the food. The trout is amazing and we both love it. I am addicted to hot goat cheese salad so I had that again too. We did try a different dessert this time. We both got a chocolate gateau with creme Anglais and it was delicious.

• nicolaitan's Profile Photo

La Tourettoise: Orange tarts - the local specialty

by nicolaitan Written Feb 5, 2006

Along the south border of the parking lot, this bakery serves the specialty of Tourette - delicious orange tarts. Very nice. Coffee can be obtained at a small cafe across the lot.

Favorite Dish: orange tart -what else

Instant Answers: Tourette-sur-Loup

Comments

Tourette-sur-Loup Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Tourette-sur-Loup restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Tourette-sur-Loup sightseeing.

View all Tourette-sur-Loup hotels