Vaison-la-Romaine Warnings and Dangers

Most Recent Warnings and Dangers in Vaison-la-Romaine

• pigletsmom's Profile Photo

Mistral Winds and Allergies

by pigletsmom Written Oct 25, 2004

During the summer months, there are windy conditions in Southern France called the Mistrals. They are hot dry winds
    that can be fierce. These conditions were in existence when
    i visited this past June. The winds create horrible conditions for allergy sufferers. I was miserable all week, but the last day I literatally had to go to the Vaison La Romaine emergency room and be put on sterroids. My eyes wers so swollen, I looked really ill and disturbed. I do suffer from allergies, however this was by far the worst symtoms I had ever experienced. If I go back to Southern France in the summer, I will bring prescription steroids, and take them the first sign of allregies as a precaution. It was really horrible, and i suggest anyone who suffers from allergies to take be ware.

• Seniors

• pigletsmom's Profile Photo

Do NOT transfer your flash card onto a CD

by pigletsmom Written Aug 14, 2004

I transfered my 500mg digital flash card onto a cd while I was in Vaison La Romaine. Well at least I thought I had,. What they did was place about 460 on two differest CDs. I checked both cds and they each had several hundrend photos on them. So I was pleased. Come to find out when I get home they had only transfered half of the 460 from my flash card,and burned them twice, once onto each card. This gave me the impression that all 460 had be transferred. I will never do this again. I was told by everyone that i was being paranoid, and that it was safer than keeping all my photos on flash cards while I traveled. Not for me it wasn't. I lost over 200 photos of my Italy and France vacation. Some of the best photos i took on the trip, and also in my lifetime. Don't make the same mistake I did. Just buy extra flash cards.
    And don't listen to anyone but your gut instinct.

Instant Answers: Vaison-la-Romaine

Comments

Vaison-la-Romaine Warnings and Dangers

Reviews and photos of Vaison-la-Romaine warnings and dangers posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Vaison-la-Romaine sightseeing.

View all Vaison-la-Romaine hotels