Évian-les-Bains Restaurants

• View from outside the hotel, Évian Royal Resort
    View from outside the hotel, Évian Royal...
    by SurfaceTravel

Most Recent Restaurants in Évian-les-Bains

• SurfaceTravel's Profile Photo

Évian Royal Resort: Great food, wine, and service

by SurfaceTravel Written Feb 5, 2010

The restaurant is the main dining room of the Hotel Emitage, of the Evian Royal Resort. Note that this hotel is closed from 5 November 2009 until 31 May 2010. We had an amazing meal there one night. We ordered mainly French food and had some half decent wine. The service was top-notch and the staff able to read your mind. The room was quiet and I would say that the dress would be at least smart casual.

An added bonus was that though we weren't staying at the resort, they sent us back in the hotel car, free of charge, down to the Hilton in town where we were staying. (We should have stayed in the hotel here as well; we didn't know about this shuttle service.)

Favorite Dish: Creamy lobster bisque

View from outside the hotel, ��vian Royal Resort
    • Luxury Travel

• La R'mize: A great restaurant

by simones Written Feb 26, 2008

We went to this restaurant recently, and found the lady serving us to be very patient, helpful and kind. She helped us with our limited french, to choose an appropriate meal. The food was delicious. For starters I had a salad with cheese, then I had a vegetarian dish of potatoes and tiny mushrooms, baked in a sauce, and a chocolate mousse to finish it off.Unfortunately I did not write down the name of the main course. There were several other people there, both local and from out of town, like us.

• pizzaria Rapido: best pizzas ever

by barbacni Written Oct 27, 2007

My son could live on pizzas so we have visited a lot of pizzarias and Pizza Rapido produces the best pizzas by a mile. We first visited one out of season day when just about everywhere else in Evian was shut otherwise we would never have considered going into this tiny take away joint, don't be put off by the basic surroundings. We now visit Evian at least twice a year just to eat pizza here.

Favorite Dish: Pizza - thin and crispy, never soggy, topping quantity just right, any flavour will do

• Dabs's Profile Photo

Le Grand Cafe: Fondue and pizza

by Dabs Updated Aug 25, 2007

As this was an unscheduled stop, we didn't have any restaurant recommendations so we wandered the main street and checked out the menus before decided on Le Grand Cafe where I could get my cheese fix for the day and David could get his pizza fix.

The servers were all young and seemed to all have attitudes. My fondue came to our table a long time before David's pizza and I had to start eating before him as fondue tends to burn if left too long.

The restaurant is on the other side of the street from Lake Geneva and the tables are outside on the sidewalk or elevated indoor seating is also available. I wouldn't say that it was really lakeside dining as I don't recall even looking at the lake while we ate.

In short while an OK place to eat in a central location, it's not a place I would enthusiastically recommend.

Favorite Dish: I ordered the fondue savoyarde, it certainly wasn't the best fondue I had on this trip but it was good. David ordered a chorizo pizza and said it was OK. Bill with one drink each was 31E ($42 US).

Fondue savoyarde

• cmak's Profile Photo

Restaurant LA PIZZA: Great Pizzas!!

by cmak Updated May 3, 2007

They have a wide range of speciality pizzas, and pasta dishes.
    Service was slow for us, not expected as the streets were quiet on a Saturday night at 8.30pm!!

Favorite Dish: Smoked Salmon salad... mouth watering salads on menu!!

Instant Answers: Évian-les-Bains

Comments

Évian-les-Bains Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Évian-les-Bains restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Évian-les-Bains sightseeing.

View all Évian-les-Bains hotels