In the end of the traveled through, the cathedral is found San Appolinaire is the main church of Valence, is in the plaza Give Ormeaux, and was built in the 11th century. Its style mixes various craft processes of the regions around. They consecrated it in 1095, dedicating it to San Corneille, Cyprien and Apollinaire. The bell tower was destroyed by a storm, a hand in the fifteenth century they added him a lateral chapel. The church has an ambulatory that permits the step of the pilgrims on the way to Santiago of Compostella. In 1785, Napoleon Bonaparte, recently arrived at Valence, attended the mass in this place.
285, ave Victor Hugo, Valence, Rhone-Alpes, 26001, France
Good for: Solo