Been here? Rate It!
Restaurant La Perche: Small and cosy
This old fisherman house offers a cosy place and shaded terrace to taste the famous “filets de perche” with one of the 18 home-made recipes. Do not think that these fishes are from the Geneva lake… tons are needed to feed all the thousands of hungry Yvoire visitors ;-)
Filets de perche of course!
- Food and Dining
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Yvoire Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Fort Collins Hotels
- Provincie West-Vlaanderen
- Motul de Felipe Carrillo Puerto Hotels
- Magic City Hotels
- Hammam Sousse Hotels