Been here? Rate It!
la creperie d'Yvoire: crepes galore
an old wooden restaurant/coffeehouse specialised in crepes... crepes to die for, i should add! It's a wonderful place if you have a sweet tooth.
Please note that:
1) it's closed on tuesday
2) it's also close 15 november-31 december
Favorite Dish: crepes... whipped cream crepes for example
Various: Crepe stands and gelato
We were between meals but I couldn't pass up a snack after seeing gelato stands and crepe stands every few feet. It was a rather warm day and the line for the gelato was loooong so I opted for a crepe instead with my favorite filling, nutella and banana. It's cheaper if you get it to go, I think it was 3E for my crepe. Sorry, I forgot to take a picture, I was too busy eating!
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Yvoire Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Cook Islands
- Badoc Hotels
- Southern Thailand
- Aspen Hotels
- Hatton Hotels
- Cuenca Hotels