Know about this? Rate It!
Cruise from Evian to Yvoire
This is a must do.
When you're in Evian or Thonon-les-Bains, make a day-trip to Yvoire. A return ticket costs you 25 € but it's really worth it on a sunny day.
The boat takes you slowly along the lakeside .
Beautiful scenery is waiting for you.
And then you arrive in the colourful Yvoire harbour.
- Arts and Culture
- Family Travel
By ferry from Geneva
If you are not traveling by car, you can take a ferry from Geneva to Yvoire, from the information I have it currently costs 36.20 CHF for 2nd class, 49.40 in 1st class and the journey takes an hour or more each way depending on the type of boat, it's almost 2 hours via paddle steamer.
I assume it stops within walking distance of the medieval town but you might want to check that in advance, the people at the docks in Geneva are very helpful.
Cruise to Yvoire
To access to Yvoire, the best and relaxing way is by boat on the Geneva lake.
From Geneva or Lausanne Ouchy, it is a pleasant 1h45mn cruise.
- Romantic Travel and Honeymoons
- Adventure Travel
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Yvoire Travel Guide
Explore the World
- United States of America
- Dumaguete City Hotels
- Hong Kong
- Jupiter Island Hotels
- Chiang Mai Hotels
- Restinga Smir Hotels
- Ho Chi Minh City
- Cavtat Transportation
- Mestre Transportation
- Cameron Highlands Transportation
- Gulmarg Transportation
- Yogyakarta Transportation
- Bhutan Transportation
- Saudi Arabia Transportation
- Airport - Transportation to Copenhagen Center
- Sitges Transportation
- Lloret de Mar Transportation
- Boracay Island Transportation
- Targu-Mures Transportation