Bad Reichenhall Favorites

• kenbac's Profile Photo

Snow

by kenbac Updated Sep 13, 2003

Ludwigstrasse.

Favorite thing: Bad Reichenhall, as anywhere in Bavaria, can be very cold in January.
    So make sure you bring warm clothes.
    If you are wondering how cold, have a look at the temperature in Ludwigstrasse. It was the 9 January and the time, as you can see, was 14.41. and a temperature of -11C at that time of day is pretty cold.
    Of course it's a dry cold and if you wrap up warm, you will be fine.

• kenbac's Profile Photo

What a lovely coat

by kenbac Updated Sep 8, 2003

Westie

Fondest memory: I'm sure you have seen the picture of my dog, called Sooty.
    Whenever I see a Westie, I always take a photo, if I can. I suppose I just particullary like Westies. I actually like all dogs but Westies are special.
    This little chap had a lovely warm coat to protect him from the cold.

• bostjan37's Profile Photo

Before the roof colapsed...

by bostjan37 Written Apr 23, 2008

Favorite thing: Since I am a swimming coach my team participated several times at competitions there. The city is rather small but full of hotels, guesthouses, restaurants and shops. Since the word Bad means spa there are mostly elderly guests walking the streets. Some breathtaking views on the mountains above city can make your day, especially in the early morning or at sunset.

Fondest memory: Spectacular views

• Seniors
    • Spa and Resort

• lostaussie's Profile Photo

markets

by lostaussie Written Jun 20, 2003

Favorite thing: as everywhere in germany the markets are a good place to aquire some local souvenirs or some fresh food

• lostaussie's Profile Photo

beer garden

by lostaussie Written Jun 20, 2003

Favorite thing: my personal favourite as i am a lover of beer gardens but this one i think i would have chosen to sit inside

Instant Answers: Bad Reichenhall

Comments

Bad Reichenhall Favorites

Reviews and photos of Bad Reichenhall favorites posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Bad Reichenhall sightseeing.

View all Bad Reichenhall hotels