Estenfeld Travel Guide

• Estenfeld from the roof window of Blandine's house
    Estenfeld from the roof window of...
    by ReinaMorena
    Fresco on Annalisa's home.
  • The beergarden at the residence in Wurzburg
    The beergarden at the residence in...

Estenfeld Nightlife

Boot on the Main River Nightclub 1 more image

by ReinaMorena Updated May 23, 2006

My Fave thing about my trip was going to random places like "the Boat " to party. This is less of a themed club as it was an actual Boat!!! It wasnt like a little cruise but the boat was in the water and the dance floor was on the lower deck. Being kind of closed in down there made it kind of hot but it was definately worth it. The music was great, people friendly (though on land there was some breaking of glass buy a couple of drunk guys), bathrooms were easy to locate, and drinks were afforadable. For those that just cant take all the closeness of the dance deck, you can catch your breath on the upper level that lead outside and the patio deck also sales beer and has some lounge seating. Both areas are great for having little chat session but ladies be worned that some guys will relieve them selves over the side of the boat soo if that kind of thing offends you( I thinks it Hilarious)...this is your warning. Well if your ever in Bavria...you really must Rock the Boat.

pics are from website.

Dress Code: Jeans, sneakers ok. what ever keeps you from slipping is very necessary as there are wet areas on the Boat. The more people on the boat the more its sinks lower in the little channel so some water does come on. No you wont drown but you may get you pants wet.

• School Holidays
    • Music

http://www.airlebnis.net/ 2 more images

by ReinaMorena Written May 23, 2006

If you couldnt tell by the name of the club,,, its theme is an Airport. The wall art reflects this and the Terminal style entrance gives you the feeling of walking to your plane,,,and stepping onto the coolest all first class plane. There are at least two dance floors with different styles of music. That makes it easier to find a floor for you and everyone your with. There are many places to sit, on the upper level as well as more bars with affordable drinks (even if your converting from USD to Euros you wont go broke drinking here...unless that is your goal). Like most places in Germany its open till really late/early so you can party till you drop to great music, and very friendly locals.

Dress Code: Come as you are, nice jeans and tops. But dress better than you think you should its always better to be slighty overdressed than under. Here I seen many jeans and sneakers on girls and guys.

• Estenfeld Hotels

0 Hotels in Estenfeld

Estenfeld Transportation

by ReinaMorena Updated May 23, 2006

The Bus system from Estenfeld to Wurzburg is fast, easy and reliable. I even went to downtown by my self to do some shoping and didnt get lost at all. The bus drop off is the same station for the Trains as well as their tram system. Trams are also cheap, but if you want you can just follow the tracks ( but use the side walk as to not get run over!) and they will lead you straight to H&M and other side shops. And if you forget your umbrella ( you will need one most likely) you can pick one up while your there.

• School Holidays
    • Study Abroad

Estenfeld Local Customs

• ReinaMorena's Profile Photo
    The beergarden at the residence in Wurzburg

by ReinaMorena Updated Oct 31, 2005

One of the best things we did while in Germany was share a little of our culture with them and the shared some with us. While out to dinner I was introduced to Wheatbeer and Coke. A wonderful drink for those of us that just cant take another Budwiser. Being that many of us in our group were really interested in trying as many Germany dishes as possible, our friend decided to give us a traditional breakfast that was Estenfelds own. We had a local wurts ( which I can only discribe as whiteish, cause the correct name escapes me now, but I'll find out) and my favorite Wheatbeer and coke drink. You may think beer for breakfast, thats too much, but that is what vaction is all about. Enjoying things you dont normally do so relax and pass the sweet wheatbeer. So what did we do in exchange for this treat well, my friend Savon and I gave a lesson about braiding hair. Cornrows , french braids, you name it. And when our friends came to califorina to visit us we intoduced them to rootbeer and coke floats. Nifty eh!? Gotta love Bavria!

• Study Abroad
    • Beer Tasting

Instant Answers: Estenfeld

Comments

Estenfeld Travel Guide
Map of Estenfeld