Frankfurt Restaurants

Most Recent Restaurants in Frankfurt

• Verdone's Profile Photo

Hard Rock Cafe-Frankfurt: An Original Hard Rock Cafe

by Verdone Updated Apr 4, 2011

If you are a fan of Hard Rock Cafe then this is a must see location. The story I was told at the restaurant is that this was one of the first two Hard Rock Cafes. When the business decided to franchise, the Frankfurt location did not go along with the idea. Since it already had the name before the franchise, it was allowed to keep it's original name. This is a great place for drinks and to eat American style food.

Favorite Dish: I went mainly for the drinks and experience, but the hamburger I had was very good.

• Beer Tasting
    • Music

• adyeast's Profile Photo

Fichte Kränzi: Apple Wine

by adyeast Updated Nov 18, 2007

We didn't eat there, unfortunately, but we did stop in to sample some of their Apple Wine. Apple wine is a big deal in Frankfurt. We saw it served in most, if not all restaurants we were in or passed. So of course we had to try it, it's got to be good, right? I like apples. I like wine. Well, I learned that I don't like Apple Wine. It wasn't so much like wine as it was a hard cider. I only had one glass, which I nursed. It was served traditionally in a plastic glass with about a 1/4 of it being seltzer water. I think that may have been the part that I didn't like as I don't normally like seltzer water by itself. Regardless, I can say I tried it.

The atmosphere was great in the place. Very lively and a younger crowd (20-30 somethings) enjoying dinner, drinks, and socializing. It had a nice patio, garden area that would be nice in the warmer months. It was unfortunately closed as it was too cold when we visited. I wish we'd eaten dinner there!

• adyeast's Profile Photo

Zum Gemalten Haus: German Food to the Max

by adyeast Updated Nov 18, 2007

We were a bit disappointed in the food and atmosphere at Zum Gemalten Haus. While the cuisine was authentic German, it wasn't impressive. It was average. The decor was ok, but the atmosphere was disappointing...I think we very well may have been the youngest patrons. It was extremely laid back and casual. I wouldn't recommend it.

Instant Answers: Frankfurt

Comments

Frankfurt Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Frankfurt restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Frankfurt sightseeing.