Fürth Restaurants

Sampling the local beer
    by IreneMcKay
    Great beer, great food, great service.
    by IreneMcKay
  • Restaurants
    by frankcanfly

Most Recent Restaurants in Fürth

• IreneMcKay's Profile Photo

Kabuliyan Restaurant: Wonderful Meal

by IreneMcKay Updated Sep 8, 2014

We had a wonderful meal in the Kabuliyan Restaurant in Fuerth. It is an Afghanistani restaurant and I would love to go back and try Afghani food there some time. It also did German food and that is what we ate as getting German food is an enjoyable rarity for us.

My husband had the Cordon Bleu and I had the Wiener Schnitzel. Portions were huge. We could hardly move after eating it and the food was delicious. I absolutely loved the way they flavoured my roast potatoes with cumin. The beer here was also great.

Service was very efficient and very friendly. We sat outside and enjoyed listening to the live music from the festival.

The price was really reasonable. I would definitely eat here again on any future visits to Fuerth. A great find.

Sampling the local beer Great beer, great food, great service.
    • Beer Tasting

• Wasabi Sushi Bar: Always fresh sushi, seafood and more

by UHM Written Feb 26, 2009

The Wasabi is a quiet place in the center of the city. You can build up your energy with fresh sushi and warm dishes of meat, fish and seafood.

Favorite Dish: Spring rolls - filled with seafood - and Terriyaki Chicken - a perfect combination of chicken, vegetables salad

Instant Answers: Fürth

Comments

Fürth Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Fürth restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Fürth sightseeing.