Ingolstadt Shopping

The prize winning Coffee Roaster
    by gordonilla

Most Recent Shopping in Ingolstadt

• iaint's Profile Photo

Westpark: all you need...

by iaint Written May 12, 2011

the alternative to shoe shopping

This a modern shopping centre on the outskirts of town - to the west maybe? Anyway, it has a supermarket as well as clothes etc shops. It’s unique feature is a pub with its own onsite microbrewery - 1516 beer.

I discovered it by chance - the 3 women were busy falling out with each other in the shoe shop, and I escaped to the pub next door. Ideal!

It has a cinema complex too.

I’m told the centre is full bursting point on Saturday evenings (local custom) and best avoided.

Check the website for current information on shops & opening times.

What to buy: Everything... clothes, groceries...

What to pay: Hard to tell; I'm not good with prices.

• gordonilla's Profile Photo

Cafe am Schloss: A great place to buy coffee

by gordonilla Written May 7, 2007

Cafe am Schloss

This was a new venture since I was last in Ingolstadt. However the smell of coffee was intoxicating and it pulled me into see what was happening. I got speaking to the staff on duty and we spoke about the fact that she was the winner of an award where she was acclaimed as the top coffee roaster in all of Germany. It seems her father had also been awarded a similar award by Anacafe; and as I had been to Guatemala and seen the coffee being harvested - I was now able to advise I had seen the whole coffee process.

What to buy: Coffee Roasted on the premises and if you are lucky in front of your eyes.

Instant Answers: Ingolstadt

Comments

Ingolstadt Shopping

Reviews and photos of Ingolstadt shopping posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Ingolstadt sightseeing.