Mühldorf Travel Guide

The Marketplace of Mühldorf

Mühldorf Transportation

• MEdelmann's Profile Photo

by MEdelmann Updated Jun 18, 2003

M?hldorf is a nice stopover when you are on the way from Munich to Linz in Austria. Follow the motorway A 94 and then national road No. 12 from Munich into east (direction to Passau). After 60 kilometers you will pass M?hldorf. The road goes to Simbach/Braunau, where it crosses the border to Austria. After further 30 kms you will come to the austrian motorway A 8, which goes to Linz.

• Architecture

Mühldorf Favorites

• LilithClaire's Profile Photo

by LilithClaire Written May 25, 2004

Favorite thing: The St. Nikolaikirche has the bejeweled body of a Saint on display. This is a sight to see for the morbid or the religious...While you are there, you should definately take a peek at the beautiful carvings in the entrance to the church, and the small chapel that is a monument to Mühldorf's sons and daughters who died in the first and second World Wars; it is a beautiful monument.

Fondest memory: I am an exchange student for the year in Mühldorf, and when my year is up, and I must return home, I will miss the many wonderful people I have met; the fun we have had and the experiences that I will never forget!

• Religious Travel

• MEdelmann's Profile Photo

by MEdelmann Updated Jun 18, 2003

Favorite thing: M?hldorf is very nice town with some charming old buildings. I recommend a walk in the town centre. There are also some nice caf?s, shops ...... Just look and see!

Fondest memory: Unfortuneately I had no camera with me.. arrghhh .... so I bought some postcard and scanned them just to give you an impression what to see here. Click on the picture to see more details.

• Architecture

• Mühldorf Hotels

0 Hotels in Mühldorf

Instant Answers: Mühldorf

Comments

Mühldorf Travel Guide
Map of Mühldorf