Know about this? Rate It!
Bavaria Film Studio
Bavaria Film Studio, this was a tour (combined with a city tour) and it takes you around the studios in Geiselgasteig.This was where films such as 'The Boat' (Das Boot), 'The Neverending Story' and 'Enemy Mine' were produced, and where series such as 'Marienhof' are made. You get to participate in some of the special effects, go through the submarine used on 'The Boat' and see all the goings-on behind television and motion picture sets. (photo) 'The Boot' submarine interior. The unfortunate part of this tour was that I was the only one speaking English so I only got snippets on the side after the guide had spoken in German to the rest of the group.
Bavarian Film Studio - A tour...
Bavarian Film Studio - A tour (combined with a city tour to begin with) will take you around the studio's in a place called Geiselgasteig. This is where such films as Das Boat 'The Boat', The Neverending Story and of course Asterix and Oberlix were made. You also get to go through special effects like models of the submarine used in 'Das Boat'.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Great room rates
Munich Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Chicago Off The Beaten Path
- Colorado Off The Beaten Path
- Georgia Off The Beaten Path
- Boston Off The Beaten Path
- Tennessee Off The Beaten Path
- Washington State Off The Beaten Path
- DAY TRIPS AROUND MUMBAI
- Portland Off The Beaten Path
- Outside Rome
- Las Vegas Off The Beaten Path
- Texas Off The Beaten Path
- Washington D.C. Off The Beaten Path