Zur Brez´n, Munich

by Diplomat
    Zur Brez´n
    by Roeffie
  • Roeffie's Profile Photo

Zur Brez´n: Great food, lovely place!

by Roeffie Updated Jun 16, 2005

Zur Brez��n

Since I had the feeling my weight is going sky high, I try to loose a few pounds. Despite of that fact I had a great meal overhere.

So if you have a partner who is into the traditional Bavarian food with lots of calories he is in the right place here, but if you are weight watching, no problem the menu gives plenty of low calorie choices.

Opening hours: 10:00-3:00

Favorite Dish: Normally I would say Schweinshaxe, but since I am dieting Roastbeef with salad and a roasted potato.

• Mandy23's Profile Photo

Zur Brez´n: a pleasant experience

by Mandy23 Updated Dec 23, 2004

During our stay in Munich we ate a few times at the "Wirtshaus zur Brezn" which was just a few minutes walkway from the Cosmopolitan Hotel in Schwabing. The food was good and the service also with waiters dressed in Lederhosen. Oh, those legs ... ;-)

Favorite Dish: Wiener Schnitzel (13.80 €) and Münchener Geschichten (13.40 €). Cup of coffee (2.50 €) and hot chocolate (2.90€), Original Münchner Hell (3.25 €).

• Diplomat's Profile Photo

My favourite was Zur Brez´n,...

by Diplomat Written Aug 24, 2002

My favourite was Zur Brez´n, unfortunately this typical 'magnificient-ribs' place changed it´s character couple of years ago...

Favorite Dish: Nearly half a meter long spicy spare ribs eaten with a huge knife and Franciskaner weisbier.

• rabbit's Profile Photo

Wirtshaus zur Brez'n: Wirtshaus zur Brez'n

by rabbit Written Aug 24, 2002

A three-storey restaurant with very sociable atmosphere. They have big tables where you can easily get in contact with people.

Favorite Dish: Well, Brezn of course - they bake them all day fresh in the restaurant.
    And they have wonderful salads, too.

Instant Answers: Munich