Rothenburg ob der Tauber Off The Beaten Path

Most Recent Off The Beaten Path in Rothenburg ob der Tauber

• CandS's Profile Photo

Steinach

by CandS Written May 2, 2003
    The little cafe we stopped at in Steinach

On our way to Rothenburg we had to stop off at a small town call Steinach and wait for the next train to Rothenburg. It was an hour till our next train so we decided to have a look around town...being 6 am or so nothing was open except one small cafe/bakery. We ended up going in to get some breakfast and no one could speak English...haha...we had a bit of fun ordering what we wanted and then we sat outside to eat...

Everyone that walked into the shop stopped off to say "Guten Morgen" or "Hallo" and some even asked if we were having a good morning/day (I guess since I can't speak German but knew some words). Everyone was very friendly and we even tried saying Good Morning back in German...we always got a laugh so I guess they worked out we weren't locals... ;)

• Hiking and Walking
    • Trains

• Roeffie's Profile Photo

Just a marvelous house near citywalls!

by Roeffie Written Jul 4, 2005

Just a Rothenburger House!

When walking on the citywalls we saw this beautiful little house! I just needed to take this picture!

Instant Answers: Rothenburg ob der Tauber

Comments

Rothenburg ob der Tauber Off The Beaten Path

Reviews and photos of Rothenburg ob der Tauber off the beaten path posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Rothenburg ob der Tauber sightseeing.

View all Rothenburg ob der Tauber hotels