Schloß Linderhof Transportation

Most Recent Transportation in Schloß Linderhof

• Kuznetsov_Sergey's Profile Photo

How to get there by car

by Kuznetsov_Sergey Updated Feb 28, 2015

Linderhof Palace is situated in the Graswang Valley, near the village of Ettal.
    Take the A95 motorway and the road B2 to Oberau. Follow the signs in Oberau to the road B23 (Ettaler Straße). Outside Ettal turn left to the road ST2060. In Linderhof turn right to reach the palace.
    There are parking facilities for 550 cars and 20 coaches available (with costs).
    We were there already in the early morning. The parking was almost free of cars. We left our car in a shadow. It’s very important for us because we haven’t air condition and our dogs who are always with us should wait for us in the car. We stayed there about 3 hours. It coasted us 4 euro.

You can watch my 2 min 42 sec Video Koenigsbrunn-Linderhof by Lada out of my Youtube channel or here on VT.

On our way to Linderhof On our way to Linderhof On our way to Linderhof On our way to Linderhof On our way to Linderhof

• mvtouring's Profile Photo

RVO busses

by mvtouring Written Mar 11, 2010

It seems like you can get to Schloss Linderhof by bus from Oberammergau. I used to get the information to get there from Garmish-Partenkirche, but my good friend Globetrotter gave me the following link for the busses

Instant Answers: Schloß Linderhof

Schloß Linderhof Transportation

Reviews and photos of Schloß Linderhof transportation posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Schloß Linderhof sightseeing.

View all Schloß Linderhof hotels