Bremen Sports & Outdoors

Best Rated Sports & Outdoors in Bremen

• Kuznetsov_Sergey's Profile Photo

Weserstadion

by Kuznetsov_Sergey Updated Oct 30, 2012

The stadium of Bremen where the well-known team plays football is the best stadium where SV BSZS was held in 1999-2012.

During these years we saw stadiums of Karlsruhe, Düsseldorf, Ulm, Oberhausen, Nuremberg. But all of them in my opinion concede to the stadium of Bremen.

You can watch my
    3 min 29 sec about Video SV BSZS 2000 Bremen Asslan v Haus Schiran TSB protection service out of my Youtube channel.
    5 min 02 sec about Video SV BSZS 2000 Bremen Asslan v Haus Schiran Description out of my Youtube channel.
    3 min 52 sec about Video SV BSZS 2000 Bremen Asslan v Haus Schiran part 3 out of my Youtube channel.
    7 min 40 sec about Video SV BSZS 2000 Bremen GHKL Ruden TSB Working dog male class protection out of my Youtube channel.
    7 min 32 sec about Video SV BSZS 2000 Bremen GHKL Ruden TSB Working dog class male protection part 2 out of my Youtube channel.
    5 min 59 sec about Video SV BSZS 2000 Bremen NKGR Offspring groups progeny out of my Youtube channel.
    8 min 07 sec about Video SV BSZS 2000 Bremen GHKL Ruden and the Ceremony of awards out of my Youtube channel.

Bremen - Weserstadion Bremen - Weserstadion Bremen - Weserstadion Bremen - Weserstadion Bremen - Weserstadion
    • Travel with Pets

• joernme's Profile Photo

Welcome to Bremen, fans!

by joernme Updated May 28, 2004

Being German Champion in 2004 (if you want to see some pics from the Championship parties look at my Werder Bremen Travelogue) our city will welcome many supporters from other Champions League cities. Bienvenidos Valencianos, Catalanes, Gallegos y Madrilenos! Benvenuti fans of Roma, Juve or Milan/Milano! Welcome Londoners and Manchester fans, and welcome to whereever you are!

We are looking forward to spending many great Champions League nights with great football, fantastic atmosphere and peaceful partying with all of you. Werder Bremen fans are known to be fair and peaceful so don't worry about coming here. Let me know if you plan to come and I can give you some support and advice on my city.

Equipment: Bring your scarfs and flags, too!

Lifelong green white

• halikowski's Profile Photo

Outdoor Swimming Pool

by halikowski Updated Sep 15, 2009

Miss these in the Uk: outdoor pools. With diving platforms up to 10 metres! No way you would get that past Health and Safety norms and regulations. . In the countryside outside my parents town, they even took the blades from a windmill down on the basis that it constituted a `threat to safety'.
    Here in Bremen, there is also a pretty vertical downhill water slide (Rutsche).
    Different pools for different ages and different purposes. Cold, clean water.
    Nice verdant surroundings.
    Entrance price: 3 euro 40 for the day (less if you go at the end of the afternoon).
    Closes 8pm in high summer, 7pm in September.
    Old folk swim in the Weser opposite, especially where they have created new Strand (e.g. near the Cafe Strand). But even though the water smells good, it's for the very few. Signs talk about `Luft und Licht Straende', i.e. you're meant to play volleyball, perhaps take your shoes off, but that's about all...

Osterdeich outdoor pool (stadium in background)

Instant Answers: Bremen

Comments

Bremen Sports & Outdoors

Reviews and photos of Bremen sports & outdoors posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Bremen sightseeing.