Bremerhaven Favorites

Most Recent Favorites in Bremerhaven

• Mandy23's Profile Photo

smoked fish & a museum

by Mandy23 Updated Feb 23, 2003

Favorite thing: We visited a business where you could watch the production of smoked fish. On the picture you can see what some of my classmates looked like and what we had to wear there ... yes, I know how it looks LOL

Price for a tour with guide: 3,60 €

Address:
    Schaufenster Fischereihafen
    An der Packhalle IV; Abteilung 12
    27572 Bremerhaven

Fondest memory: Unfortunately our teachers had the 'great' idea to go to the German Maritime Museum next and as you can guess, we were the 'smelling' attraction there ;-)

• chancay's Profile Photo

Sail 82, biggest meeting of sailing ships

by chancay Written Jan 13, 2003

Favorite thing: Bremerhaven is a nice little harbour town with an amazing ship museum. Part of it is a submarine you can visit, besides a big sailing ship with restaurant on board.
    In the year 1982 (long time ago, I know) I´ve been there to see the SAIL. I think, every year in another place of the world all the still existing impressing sailing ships of the world meet to celebrate and present themselves. It´s amazing! If you here about near to you GO and WATCH!!

look at my travelogue to have a little impression, I´m sorry, the fotos are old, not best quality......and I´ve been quite young when I took them (11 years old)

• I really could not really take...

by jockoh Written Aug 24, 2002

Favorite thing: I really could not really take any one around as it has been so long ago since I was stationed there while in the navy

Fondest memory: For a duty station it was the relaxed way we operated
    and the fond memories are from the trips made taking some supplies to various stations

• Bagillbaer's Profile Photo

Well, the Sail event only...

by Bagillbaer Written Aug 24, 2002

Favorite thing: Well, the Sail event only comes along every fourth (or was it second?) year. And I didn't do anything else in Bremerhaven, so all I can say is: Don't miss the next Sail!

Fondest memory: The Ships, of course.
    If you wanna see pictures, go to the travelogue!

• Knoto's Profile Photo

Take a look at these following...

by Knoto Updated Aug 24, 2002

Favorite thing: Take a look at these following Photos,and enjoy a little bit!
    I go to Bremerhafen only for the meeting of the Tall Ships!

Thats the STATSRAAD LEHMKUHL from Norway!

Instant Answers: Bremerhaven

Comments

Bremerhaven Favorites

Reviews and photos of Bremerhaven favorites posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Bremerhaven sightseeing.