Know about this? Rate It!
Visit the tremendous Miniature Railway Land .
Miniatur Wunderland Hamburg...
Miniature wonderland Hamburg...
im Kultur & Gewerbespeicher / Speicherstadt
Kehrwieder 2 Block D, 20457 Hamburg
If you are interested in miniature railways and special effects, then the "Miniatur Wunderland" is a must for you.
I am going on to translate the hompage for you during the next weeks, I`ll promise.
- Family Travel
Speicherstadt: This is the...
Speicherstadt: This is the area of the city where you can see the old warehouses. This amazing architecture in red and brown briks tells about the prosperity of the city due to its huge port. Don't hesitate to take the boat ride in the port: it is very interesting and impressive.
Go to tourist information and...
Go to tourist information and ask about a 'Fleetfahrt'! Hamburg has more bridges over water than Venice/IT and there's boat rides offered through the countless chanels and small waterways that run all through the city. This gives a very nice view of the backsides, views you don't get from dry land.
HAMBURG DUNGEON. It´s a little bit creepy inside;-) but you will experience a lot of the history of Hamburg and it´s fun too. If you walk through the Speicherstadt you will find it.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Book online.
- Hotels.com See maps & reviews for over 140,000 Hotels worldwide!
Hamburg Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Wheeling Island Hotels
- Indianapolis Hotels
- Saddlebunch Keys Hotels
- Manhattan Beach
- Traverse City Hotels
- Nea Kallikratia
- Border Italy/Switzerland
- Los Angeles Off The Beaten Path
- Ireland Off The Beaten Path
- Iowa Off The Beaten Path
- North Carolina Off The Beaten Path
- Missouri Off The Beaten Path
- South Dakota Off The Beaten Path
- Outside Berlin
- Dallas Off The Beaten Path
- Maui Off The Beaten Path
- Virginia Beach Off The Beaten Path
- Pisa Off The Beaten Path