Eggenstein-Leopoldshafen What to Pack

Eggenstein on May 12, 2003

Most Recent What to Pack in Eggenstein-Leopoldshafen

August 2003

Eggenstein on August 2, 2003

Miscellaneous: Now, I REALLY tried!!! I tried to get a picture of "my tree", but the corn is so high, that I had to make a blind shot - I held the camera way above my head and just pressed the button. I am glad, that I tried it a couple of times, because the first pictures had nothing like a tree on it, just the corn.... But this picture gives you the right impression of what it looks like at the moment....

July 2003

Eggenstein on July 1, 2003

Miscellaneous: July was just as hot as June had been and the corn kept growing. Some of the other crops had already been harvested, so I tried to find another spot to take the picture from. At least I wanted "my tree" to be recognizable at all!

April 2003

Eggenstein on April 18, 2003

Miscellaneous: This picture was taken on April 18, 2003 - and if you look closely, you can see, that spring definitely was there!!! There were young green leaves on the tree (how I love this color!!!) and nature was really exploding during those days!

March 2003

March in Eggenstein

Miscellaneous: In March the winter returned for a little while, but the sun was getting stronger. There were a few tiny green buds on the tree already, but the extreme cold killed them. So we had to wait for the second start!!!

Febuary 2003

Febuary in Eggenstein

Miscellaneous: Febuary: it was still cold, but the snow was gone. We did have misty days and my tree stood there with bare branches, waiting for the first warm rays of the sun - but it did have to wait for yet another while....

January 2003

January in Eggenstein

Miscellaneous: Let me introduce "my tree" to you:

There it is, lonesome in the midst of a snow covered field. We did have a cold winter this year with some snow, which in my opinion makes the landscape look so much nicer!

• Hiking and Walking

• Leipzig's Profile Photo

Climate in Eggenstein-Leopoldshafen

by Leipzig Written Mar 11, 2003

Miscellaneous: Rainy season: There is no special rainy season

Avg. Temp. in Spring: max.: 10 – 19°C ( 50 - 66°F ); min: 1 - 8°C ( 34 - 47°F )
    Avg. Temp. in Summer: max.: 22 – 23°C ( 72 - 73°F ); min: 12 - 13°C ( 52 - 55°F )
    Avg. Temp. in Autumn: max.: 7 – 19°C ( 45 - 66°F); min: 2 - 10°C ( 36 – 50°F )
    Avg. Temp. in Winter: max.: 3 – 5°C ( 38 - 41°F); min: 0 - 1°C ( 32 - 34°F )

December 2003

by Madschick Written Dec 26, 2003

December 2003

Clothing/Shoes/Weather Gear: No white Christmas for us this year, although temperatures were around zero degrees C. Taking this picture made my fingers cold and stiff, so some gloves would have come in handy!

by Madschick Updated Nov 8, 2003

November 2003

Miscellaneous: What a beautiful month - at times foggy, at times sunny, beautiful colors of autumn, sunshine, rain - we were blessed with a beautiful autumn this year!

by Madschick Written Oct 25, 2003

October 2003

Clothing/Shoes/Weather Gear: Weather gear for sure!!!
    October already had VERY different climate here: from a warm October afternoon to a misty morning to pouring rain all day - very hard to predict!!!

September 2003

by Madschick Written Sep 6, 2003

September 2003

Miscellaneous: After we came home from our vacation to Lake Garda, we were welcomed by "my tree". They had harvested the corn inbetween and there it is bright and green!

June 2003

June in Eggenstein

Miscellaneous: June was a VERY hot month - and the corn started growing like crazy! this picture was taken on June 4, 2003 - by the end of the month you could hardly see the tree any more...

May 2003

Eggenstein on May 12, 2003

Miscellaneous: Now the tree looks like a tree - with green leaves and everything. The weather in May (this picture was taken on May 12, 2003) was so - so: we did have a lot of rain, but it was not cold anymore!

• tini58de's Profile Photo

Winter

by tini58de Written Feb 25, 2003

winter wonder land

Clothing/Shoes/Weather Gear: This year it started snowing in January - for the first time! But now it is really cold and so warm clothes, shoes, a cap, a shawl, some gloves come in handy!

• Eco-Tourism

Instant Answers: Eggenstein-Leopoldshafen

Comments

Eggenstein-Leopoldshafen What to Pack

Reviews and photos of Eggenstein-Leopoldshafen what to pack posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Eggenstein-Leopoldshafen sightseeing.

View all Eggenstein-Leopoldshafen hotels