Lizarran, Karlsruhe

Erbprinzenstraße 27 0721-78159892

• Lizarran
    by tini58de
  • tini58de's Profile Photo

Lizarran: Tapas and more ......

by tini58de Updated Nov 1, 2012

This a fantastic Tapas Bar right in the middle of Karlsruhe. It is pretty big, since it has a restaurant part, a sort of café part and the tapas bar.

We went there twice: the first time we sat down at the bar, had something to drink, some tapas (to be picked by yourself or sometimes a waiter comes to offer you some freshly made ones as well) and enjoyed watching both staff and guests. The music was very decent, so it was possible to talk, the food was delicious, it was very well visited, but not jammed - a great place to visit!

The second time we went to the restaurant part to eat there - but to be quite honest, I missed the atmosphere of the tapas bar, which I had previously enjoyed so much. The food in the restaurant was quite nice, but not overwhelming!

I am sure I will return to Lizzaran, but only to the tapas area!

For a review of Lizzaran Karlsruhe have a look at that website (in German only, but pretty self-explanatory)!

Favorite Dish: We had different tapas with saussage and some sort of vegetable cream - delicious. Just look around and take whichever you think looks good - I am pretty positive that you will like it!

Instant Answers: Karlsruhe

Comments

Hotels Near Lizarran
4.5 out of 5 stars