Know about this? Rate It!
Hauptbahnhof (Main Train Station)
The Karlsruhe Hauptbahnhof (Main Train Station), designed by August Stürzenacker, dates from 1913. It was build one kilometer South of the previous station, which was located at the Ettlinger Tor.
Station information from the Deutsche Bahn.
In front of the station you can take one of the following trams:
-2 Siemensallee - Wolfartsweier Nord
-6 Rappenwört - Tivoli
-S1 Bad Herrenalb - Hochstetten
-S11 Ittersbach - Hochstetten
-S31 Rastatt - Bruchsal
-S32 Bühl - Bruchsal
Taxi's are availbale in front of the station.
There's a big bicycle parhing and a basement car parking.
- Arts and Culture
Hauptbahnhof - the main train station
Karlsruhe is easly reached by train. Normally you arrive at main train station and from there you can reach almost every point of the city and a lot of destinations in the surrounding suburbs by trams and busses.
For train schedules see: www.bahn.de
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save money, Book now!
- Booking.com Excellent choice, Low rates
Karlsruhe Travel Guide
Explore the World
- United States of America
- Camberwell Hotels
- Male Island
- Badulla Hotels
- Cainta Hotels
- Barceloneta Hotels
- Lloret de Mar
- Mestre Transportation
- Pulau Langkawi Transportation
- New Orleans Transportation
- Pokhara Transportation
- Salalah Transportation
- Yogyakarta Transportation
- Saudi Arabia Transportation
- Airport - Transportation to Copenhagen Center
- Menton Transportation
- Lloret de Mar Transportation
- Uluru National Park (Ayers Rock) Transportation
- Targu-Mures Transportation