Offenburg Restaurants

Most Recent Restaurants in Offenburg

• bonio's Profile Photo

Brandeck: Fantastic beergarden

by bonio Written Aug 17, 2013

Now, I've visited several beergardens in Germany and I need to say that this is one of the best. Large and shady on a warm evening, beer and food very good and live music too, this is a top place to visit - would love it to be my local!

• yumyum's Profile Photo

Eiscafé Zampolli

by yumyum Updated Dec 13, 2011

ice chocolate

I visited Offenburg in summer and after some take away food I decided later on my walk to go for an ice chocolate. I was lucky that I spotted a small table right by the open front of the Zampolli ice café. They have outdoor seating in the warm season.

They serve a variety of ice creams and the usual drinks and food like pizza and salad. Service was fast and friendly. Changing the chocolate ice cream to vanilla was no problem.

Open daily but Sunday mornings closed.

On my visit in December 2011 I saw that this ice cream parlour is obviously closed in the winter months.

• yumyum's Profile Photo

Cappuccino Bar

by yumyum Written Dec 12, 2011

Cappuccino Bar

In December 2011 we came here with a bunch of VTers and were lucky to find seats for all of us.
    Service was attentive and friendly.

The café has a pleasant interior and offers various drinks and snacks like buns with cheese or ham and cakes. Some of us had Apfelstrudel with ice cream, vanilla sauce and cream. The applestrudel was ok, but nothing special. The cost was Euro 4.50.

• Lhunlhaw's Profile Photo

Palazzo: Ice Cream Dreams

by Lhunlhaw Written Feb 8, 2006

Hmm ... the Palazzo is an italian café in Offenburg's center.
    You can have your coffee and cake, but I'd recommend buying ice cream. You can either get one outside or you can get a really great dish.

Favorite Dish: Eierlikörbecher - ice cream with egg liquer.

Okay, there's alcohol in it, but it just tastes great. Prices for ice cream portions vary between 4€ and 10 €.

Instant Answers: Offenburg

Comments

Offenburg Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Offenburg restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Offenburg sightseeing.