Know about this? Rate It!
I was lucky enough to have a wife that loves me, and brought me a Sachertorte from Salzburg on her way into Stuttgart. VT member B1Bob alerted me to this wonderful food when he learned of Sarah's plan to come in from Salzburg.
If you are going to be in the southern part of Germany and can make it on a side trip to Salzburg, we highly recommend this delicious dessert, which is chocolate on the outside, and a dark cake mixed with a delicious apricot jam.
- Luxury Travel
- Food and Dining
- Spa and Resort
Katzenbacher Hof - It's a...
Katzenbacher Hof - It's a large beergarden in the forest between Stuttgart, Leonberg and Sindelfingen, beautiful place where everyone meets on sunny days. Best way to get there is by bike There are also parking possibilites nearby, but they are allways full and the police knows that too and fills out masses of tickets http://www.katzenbacherhof.de/
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save money, Book now!
- Booking.com Excellent choice, Low rates
Stuttgart Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Florida Off The Beaten Path
- Chicago Off The Beaten Path
- Venice Off The Beaten Path
- Georgia Off The Beaten Path
- Colorado Off The Beaten Path
- Boston Off The Beaten Path
- Tennessee Off The Beaten Path
- Philadelphia Off The Beaten Path
- DAY TRIPS AROUND MUMBAI
- Portland Off The Beaten Path
- Las Vegas Off The Beaten Path
- Mackinac Island Off The Beaten Path