1 more image
Adult Education Center (VHS)
This building is called "TREFFPUNKT Rotebühlplatz" and was opened in 1992. (TREFFPUNKT means meeting place.)
It is shared by six educational and cultural institutions, including the music school and the Adult Education Center, which also coordinates the many cultural events that take place here.
The building includes a theater, the Rotebühltheater, where numerous performances from the free theater and dance scene are held.
Second photo: "TREFFPUNKT Rotebühlplatz" from the outside.
Rotebühlplatz 28, 70174 Stuttgart
48°46'30.08" North; 9°10'16.13" EastRelated to:
- Theater Travel
- Arts and Culture
A saga tells that 1519 the people of Heslach had betray the displaced duke Ulrich. After his return he ordered that all Heslach people must wear blue stockings. Since that time the Heslach people bear the name "Blaustruempfler".
On the occasion of the 100 years jubilee the location group Heslach made the Blaustruempflerweg.
Here is the map of walks. You can start at the number one at the Marienplatz station (tram 1 and 14, bus 41).
The points on the map:
2. Karlshöhe, Lapidarium (http://www.stuttgart-tourist.de/deutsch/stuttgart/sehen/slapidarium.html)
3. Karlshöhe with view to the centre, Beergarden
4. Memorial Johann Georg Fischer, swabian poet 1816-1897
5. Viewpoint to Stuttgarts west
6. Viewpoint with the most superb view to the south of Stuttgart
7. Leak to the Birkenkopf, Baerenschloessle, deer and wild boars park
8. Teach garden of the club for gardening Heslach
9. Cable Railway valley station Südheimer Platz (tram 1, 14 Bus 92)
10. Cable railway mountain station, wood cemetry
11. Dornhalden cemetry with
13. Haigst, Viewpoint to the centre of Stuttgart, rack railway (tram 5,6,8), leak to Waldau and tv-tower
14. Club of hikers Heslach
If you want a better plan, tell me, maybe I can send you better pic or search this pdf file:
hiker mapRelated to:
- Family Travel
- Hiking and Walking
Rosensteins to Stadtgallerie
I find that Stuttgart has a huge park that stretches for mile. We usually love to talk a walk at the park near Mineral Bader. From there we could walk up the hill to Rosenstein Schloss. From there either walk towards Wilhelma Zoo or towards Lowentor Naturekunder Musuem. The scenery is amazing. It´s like a very huge field with trees on the edges. You can even have a glimpse of Wilhelma´s animals from the park. Basically you can just see the Polar Bear, Llamas, Camels, Bisons and sometimes the goats. : )
From Mineral Bader you can just walk along the park and slowly reached Schlossgarten which is at the Stadmitte, behind the Neu Schloss!. We´ve finally completed the journey yesterday.
The Favorite Palace
The Favorite Palace was originally built as a Hunting Lodge and pleasure palace in the midst of a richly forested park. It was built in conjunction with the extension of the Palace. It was only used occasionally during mainly the pheasant hunting season.
Swabians are complex people....
Swabians are complex people. It is not easy to get really in touch with them, but if you succeed you win a friend for a long time...
Respect the private atmosphere of the people. E.g. they don't like that someone sits to their table without asking for
There was a wonderful winery that we visited just outside Stuttgart... I was disappointed that some teenagers had defaced the building, but that is still no reason not to get a glass of wine!
WALTER and LOUISE. My...
WALTER and LOUISE. My sister´s parents-in-law. A very lovely couple. He prepares the best spätzle in Stuttgart. She is the sweetest person I have ever met.
A great hotel within walking distance from the main train station. Unfortunately, our visit to...more
I've stayed at this hotel for one night. The room wasn't so large but it was very clean and nicely...more
The list of hotels in Stuttgart is endless just like in any other major town. There are many of them...more
Latest Stuttgart Hotel Reviews
- Millennium Hotel and Resort Stuttgart
- 83 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Mar 9, 2014
- Mercure Hotel Fontana Stuttgart
- 146 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Feb 21, 2014
- Classic Congress Hotel
- 35 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 29, 2013
- Hilton Garden Inn Stuttgart Neckarpark
- 152 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Mar 12, 2014
- DEFUNCT CLOSED IN DEC 2011 Moevenpick Hotel Stuttgart Messe
- 1 Review & Opinion
- Kronen Hotel Stuttgart City
- 66 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Mar 3, 2014
- Hotel Astoria Stuttgart
- 42 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Feb 9, 2014
- Etap Hotel Stuttgart
- 57 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jan 25, 2014
- Hotel Koehler Restaurant
- 9 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Oct 23, 2013
- Alex 30 Hostel
- 21 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Mar 9, 2014
- Steigenberger Graf Zeppelin
- 160 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Mar 4, 2014
- 18 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Sep 24, 2013
- Inter City Hotel
- 15 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jan 22, 2014
- Waldhotel Degerloch
- 40 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Mar 10, 2014
- Best Western Hotel Stuttgart 21
- 26 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 21, 2013
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save money, Book now!
- Booking.com Excellent choice, Low rates
Explore the World
- Graterford Hotels
- Jejuri Hotels
- Bang O Hotels
- New Orleans
- La Línea de la Concepción
- Solvang Hotels
- Atlanta Off The Beaten Path
- Nashville Off The Beaten Path
- Arizona Off The Beaten Path
- Charleston Off The Beaten Path
- Toronto Off The Beaten Path
- Alabama Off The Beaten Path
- New York City Off The Beaten Path
- Quebec Off The Beaten Path
- Vermont Off The Beaten Path
- Salt Lake City Off The Beaten Path
- Chattanooga Off The Beaten Path
- Ottawa Off The Beaten Path