Know about this? Rate It!
Views from the TV Tower
Visiting the TV tower you can sit comfortably in the cafe drinking coffee and enjoying the view.
It is really an event to take the elevator up to the observation platform and then go down to the cafe.
I enjoyed the breathtaking views from the tower!
- Family Travel
- Budget Travel
- Business Travel
At the moment, the TV tower is closed until November 2005 for renovation/restoration.
We were there last 2 weeks with our guest. Too bad we couldn´t show her. But still it´s a nice walk in the woods. and the weather has been great too. Even the children´s playground is close too. Lucky for me that I´ve managed to go on top of the tower last few months.
€3,00 for adult ticket ..that´s not bad.
P/S: children´s ticket is €1,50 plus there´s a cafe up there.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save money, Book now!
- Booking.com Excellent choice, Low rates
Stuttgart Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Freiburg im Breisgau
- Trinidad and Tobago
- Ryton on Dunsmore Hotels
- Sudden Valley Hotels
- Mystic Hotels
- Fuzeta Hotels
- Albuquerque Off The Beaten Path
- Monterey Off The Beaten Path
- New Mexico Off The Beaten Path
- Cincinnati Off The Beaten Path
- Victoria Off The Beaten Path
- Sedona Off The Beaten Path
- Barry Island
- Beijing Off The Beaten Path
- Delhi Off The Beaten Path
- Saint Augustine Off The Beaten Path
- Canberra Off The Beaten Path
- Strasbourg Off The Beaten Path