Tübingen Off The Beaten Path

Most Recent Off The Beaten Path in Tübingen

• jamyjames1's Profile Photo

Times in Tuebingen.

by jamyjames1 Written Nov 7, 2005

I love Tuebingen, It's a cool college city sitting nice along the Neckar river in southern Germany. People are really friendly and building and windows of Tuebingen are incredible. So much history. I could take pictures of this city for years. Be careful with your heart there for sure. I love the church bells and bakeries. It's a very central city and an easy base for many windy and snowy locations. My favorite place to eat is a litle crepe stand sometimes near the church. And the farmer's market. There is lots of great schnitzel too but you can find that on your own.

• Castles and Palaces
    • Architecture

• Venturingnow's Profile Photo

I don't honestly remember how...

by Venturingnow Updated Aug 25, 2002

I don't honestly remember how I found my way to wherever I was walking, but I found a set of stairs that led me up to the top of a hill where I found a dirt path that led me up and through hills and forests. There were some really rewarding views like the one in this picture.

• sylina's Profile Photo

The narrow alleys.. always the narrow alleys..

by sylina Written Sep 9, 2007

hehe.. sorry for that.. but to me it's unique.. I enjoyed a lot stroll along the up down small paths.. I really love them...

Instant Answers: Tübingen

Comments

Tübingen Off The Beaten Path

Reviews and photos of Tübingen off the beaten path posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Tübingen sightseeing.