Weisenbach Travel Guide

• Weisenbach-the Murg river-View from our balkony
    Weisenbach-the Murg river-View from our...
    Asslan v Haus Schiran in Weisenbach
    Asslan v Haus Schiran in Weisenbach

Weisenbach Things to Do

Pfarrkirche St. Wendelin 4 more images

by Kuznetsov_Sergey Updated Oct 20, 2012

The New Weisenbach Church (Pfarrkirche St. Wendelin) stands at the road.
    It is combined from claret stones and on color reminds the Strasbourg Cathedral.

• Religious Travel

Alte Kirche - St.Wendelinus-Kapelle 4 more images

by Kuznetsov_Sergey Updated Oct 20, 2012

Weisenbach is a municipality in the district of Rastatt in the Black Forest (Schwarzwald) - a wooded mountain range in Baden-Württemberg, southwestern Germany.
    The Old Church - St.-Wendelinus-Kapelle was first mentioned in 1494. It was rebuilt and renovated in 1863 in Neo Gothic style.

You can watch my 4 min 09 sec about Weisenbach Video Weisenbach in the morning out of my Youtube channel or here on VT.

• Religious Travel
    • Architecture

• Weisenbach Hotels

0 Hotels in Weisenbach

Weisenbach Transportation

On the way to Weisenbach 4 more images

by Kuznetsov_Sergey Updated Nov 26, 2012

We got to Weisenbach from Karlsruhe.
    Directions
    A5 from the north or south
    Exit Rastatt North--->B462 ---> Gaggenau ---> Gernsbach ---> Obertsrot ---> Hilpertsau ---> Weisenbach

or B 462 of Freudenstadt
    Forbach on to Weisenbach

or B 500 "Black Forest Road"
    over Hundsbach--->Ebersbronn--->Forbach--->Weisenbach

You can watch my 3 min 31 sec about Weisenbach Video Weissenbach-Karlsruhe out of my Youtube channel or here on VT.

You can watch my min sec about Weisenbach Video Karlsruhe-Weisenbach out of my Youtube channel or here on VT.

Weisenbach Favorites

Asslan v Haus Schiran in Weisenbach 4 more images

by Kuznetsov_Sergey Written Nov 24, 2012

Favorite thing: Our visits in many European cities have never happened if our dog Asslan v Haus Schiran and his participating in dog-shows in Germany.
    In particular, we probably would never have got to Weisenbach, if the SV BSZS 1999, 2002, 2004 (World German Shepherd Dog-Show) did not pass in Karlsruhe which is rather close to Weisenbach.

Unfortunately dog’s life is very short. Asslan left us several years ago. But we remember our exciting trip to Weisenbach, where we were so fine with our dog.

You can watch my 1 min 09 sec about WeisenbachVideo Asslan v Haus Schiran in Weisenbach out of my Youtube channel or here on VT.

• Travel with Pets

Murg River 4 more images

by Kuznetsov_Sergey Written Oct 20, 2012

Favorite thing: The Murg is a river that flows through Weisenbach and and right tributary of the Rhine.
    From the Rotmurg and Rechtmurg confluence, the Murg flows east to Baiersbronn, then north through Forbach, Gernsbach and Gaggenau. It then turns northwest through Rastatt and reaches the Rhine.
    The Murg Valley Railway and the Black Forest Valley Highway (Bundesstraße 462) follow the Murg Valley. Both are amongst the most notable transportation routes in Germany for civil engineering and natural beauty.

You can watch my 1 min 48 sec about Weisenbach Video Weisenbach taking a walk out of my Youtube channel or here on VT.

• Ask a Question

Got a question about Weisenbach? Get an answer from our Location locals and frequent travelers

Instant Answers: Weisenbach

Comments

Weisenbach Travel Guide
Map of Weisenbach