Know about this? Rate It!
Beautiful park in the west
The Schlosspark in Charlottenburg is a wonderful place to take a walk or run, there are numerous winding paths, along the lake, and some ornate royal houses. Perfect place for a picnic or romantic walk.
Schloss Charlottenburg is a...
Schloss Charlottenburg is a must see. This castle is just another example of how much the royal family of this region pampered themselves. I guess it's good to be the king! The park behind the castle (the Schlosspark) is also very beautiful! Take a stroll around the property. The Spree River runs right along the eastside of the property. I know it's in the West part of Berlin and if you look on a map, you should have no trouble finding it. It is to the west of the Tiergarten off of Spandauer Damm.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Book online.
- Hotels.com See maps & reviews for over 140,000 Hotels worldwide!
Berlin Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Valparai Hotels
- Ngadisari Hotels
- Virar Hotels
- Iraq Hotels
- Border Italy/Switzerland
- Munich Off The Beaten Path
- Rome Off The Beaten Path
- Hawaii (Big Island) Off The Beaten Path
- Cabo San Lucas Off The Beaten Path
- Portugal Off The Beaten Path
- Dallas Off The Beaten Path
- Kansas City Off The Beaten Path
- Cleveland Off The Beaten Path
- Virginia Beach Off The Beaten Path
- Florence Off The Beaten Path
- Prague Off The Beaten Path