Know about this?
Free Restrooms (WC's) are rare in many locales.
Just remember to take some Euro coins with you when you travel, especially by train, as the restrooms usually require 50 Euro Cents to 1 Euro. When you've been sampling all the Beer, sometimes it is just too long a wait to find change!
Loong line to Reichstag
There was looong line of visitors to the Reichstag on Sunday afternoon (western facade). I didn't have enough time (approx. 1 hour) to wait there although I wanted to to get to its dome which was open to the public.
I suppose that the line is shorter just after opening at 8.00 am and on business days. On the other hand it may be longer in summer season.
- Museum Visits
- Budget Travel
Never climb it!
Should you wanna get up the TV tower Fehrnsentrum, never try to climb up manually without any guard or safety stuff. Even when youre born to be an crazy adventurer, consider to get help from other and pay your life insurance first. :))
Otherwise, just get up by normal way inside. Nothing to loose to pay some euro, better than have to take a bigger risk, dont ya think?
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Book online.
- Hotels.com See maps & reviews for over 140,000 Hotels worldwide!
Berlin Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Shtoj i Ri Hotels
- Los Angeles
- Boca Chica Key
- Hermosa Beach Hotels
- Sayville Hotels
- Ramnagar Hotels
- Johor Bahru Warnings and Dangers
- Curaçao Warnings and Dangers
- Hat Yai Warnings and Dangers
- unsafe areas
- Areas to Avoid / Crime
- Agadir Warnings and Dangers
- Benidorm Warnings and Dangers
- Tucson Warnings and Dangers
- Bodrum Warnings and Dangers
- Hammamet Warnings and Dangers
- Colombo Warnings and Dangers
- Casablanca Warnings and Dangers