Cuxhaven Shopping

Most Recent Shopping in Cuxhaven

• Kathrin_E's Profile Photo

WIND: Sports and Leisure Clothing

by Kathrin_E Written Aug 11, 2013

WIND is a brand of clothing for outdoor and leisure for women, men and children (I had to pick one option from the menu). They started with a fashion line for sailing, I think, but their range has soon extended. Their style has some “maritime” flair. Striped patterns are common. The pieces have fashionable details which you won’t find elsewhere. Each season they produce a small range of colours, ususally bright colours in combination with white or navy, so within each colour scheme the pieces can be combined.
    The brand runs abput 50 specialized stores only in those parts of Germany which are known for outdoor activities: the seaside resorts on North Sea and Baltic Sea, the Bavarian Alps, around Bodensee. You'll hardly find it in the rest of the country.

What to buy: I especially like the cotton shirts, sweatshirts, and jackets. With every colour you’ll find a matching scarf. Quality is excellent, which justifies the price level which is a bit above average (though still bearable). I still have my first piece that I bought on Norderney island in 2005 and after countless washings it is still in fine shape.

Their clothes come in all sizes from XS to 5XL.

What to pay: Around 40 € for a sweatshirt

• Sailing and Boating
    • Women's Travel

• Nixter01's Profile Photo

N/A: Bargains In Cux

by Nixter01 Written Jul 25, 2005

Shopping Centre

This was the start of the Shopping centre in Cuxhaven that we went through. I did'nt know where to start, and soon found myself being pulled into nearly everyone !
    Oh well we work for money so why not spend it !

What to buy: Any good bargains, I found afew, and I believe that no matter where you are, there are will always be some to be found

What to pay: Depends on what you are buying, or what you want to buy.

• Cruise

Instant Answers: Cuxhaven

Comments

Cuxhaven Shopping

Reviews and photos of Cuxhaven shopping posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Cuxhaven sightseeing.