The bright yellow Oldenburg Schloss is found in Oldenburg's old town. The building dates from around 1607. It is presently a museum.
The Old Town Hall was built in 1887. It can be found in the downtown, where the Church and the pedestrian precinct is.
The Degodehaus was built in 1502. It has a tipical german wood-structured style with a very nice decoration.