Aachen What to Pack

• What to Pack
    by Leipzig

Best Rated What to Pack in Aachen

• croisbeauty's Profile Photo

Casual cloths for a weekend trip

by croisbeauty Updated Jun 23, 2015

Luggage and bags: My Samsonite bag, worn over the shoulders, proved to be an ideal luggage for an extend weekend trip to Aachen, where was held the annual VT weekend. In four separate compartments I managed to put all what was needed, plus two large DSLR cameras. Since I had to change several trains, during my traveling to and from Aachen, the bag proved to be very practical for such journey.

Clothing/Shoes/Weather Gear: I brought my cargo pants with lots of pockets, hood, leather jacket, four pieces of t-shirts, two pairs of underwear, sneakers plus two usual baseball caps.

Toiletries and Medical Supplies: Deodorant, accessories for oral hygiene and wipes.

Photo Equipment: Two DSLR cameras, video camera and chargers. I always bring backup camera, it makes my bag more heavy but I feel more relaxed with spare camera.

croisbeauty in Aachen my travel bag

• staindesign's Profile Photo

Layers are your best bet

by staindesign Written Jul 6, 2009

Clothing/Shoes/Weather Gear: The weather is so random in Aachen. One day it is nice sunny and warm, the next maybe be cold and rainy. Some days you'll experience that all in the same day. I dressed in layers and found it was the easiest.

• Leipzig's Profile Photo

Climate in Aachen

by Leipzig Written Sep 5, 2002

Miscellaneous: Rainy season: There is no special rainy season

Avg. Temp. in Spring: max.: 11 – 20°C ( 51 - 68°F ); min: 4 - 10°C ( 39 - 50°F )
    Avg. Temp. in Summer: max.: 21 – 24°C ( 70 - 75°F ); min: 12 - 14°C ( 52 - 57°F )
    Avg. Temp. in Autumn: max.: 8 – 20°C ( 47 - 68°F); min: 4 - 12°C ( 39 – 52°F )
    Avg. Temp. in Winter: max.: 6 – 9°C ( 43 - 49°F); min: 3 - 4°C ( 38 - 39°F )

• teachertraveler's Profile Photo

for the shower and the showers

by teachertraveler Written Jul 31, 2006

Clothing/Shoes/Weather Gear: Bring an umbrella. It rains a lot here, but we lucked out and had a sunny week. One clerk said it was "Aachen's best weather in two years." Also, pack washcloths! Our hotel didn't have any, and the staff didn't understand what we wanted.

• Study Abroad
    • Work Abroad

• TinyTuck's Profile Photo

Packing List

by TinyTuck Written Aug 25, 2002

Clothing/Shoes/Weather Gear: You should be aware of the fact that it´s pretty rainy here in Aachen, especially in fall, so pack an umbrella or a rain coat.

Typical weather :-(

Instant Answers: Aachen

Comments

Aachen What to Pack

Reviews and photos of Aachen what to pack posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Aachen sightseeing.