Brühl Restaurants

Pingsdorfer Hof
    The 39 Euro platter
    by Steve-H
    I love German wheat beers.

Best Rated Restaurants in Brühl

• ARoman's Profile Photo

Restaurant Don Pancho: Go for Argentina's steak!

by ARoman Updated Mar 25, 2003

The local was dressed up very typically, even if the pure Argentinean soul was somehow 'contaminated' by other elements, like Mexican hats and South-America souvernir-style items. That is maybe because the Argentinean owner married a young lady from Cuba lately...

Favorite Dish: I had my usual meat 'empanadas' and a large steak, which was nicely cooked. I also enjoyed some red draft wine, which was very good. The owner proudly told me as everything there was imported from Argentina, and he even showed me bags of imported coal!

• Business Travel

• Steve-H's Profile Photo

Pingsdorfer Hof: Hotel, Bar & Restaurant.

by Steve-H Updated Sep 5, 2008
    Pingsdorfer Hof

Perhaps it is the close proximity of Phantasialand, the theme park but for a small town Bruhl seems to have a lot of hotels, restaurants and bars, often it is all three together.
    After stopping here for a beer and enjoying the beer garden I perused the menu and decided to stay a little longer. The lights in the garden came on and the bats were flitting about the trees, time to eat...

Favorite Dish: The 39 Euro platter for two, see photo 2.
    Cuts of meat, the great German frickadellen, potato cakes, mushrooms and a carafe of wine.
    The surprise of the meal was a deep fried breaded peach which was delicious. I had the place to myself too so I took my time, enjoyed another great German beer (Maisel's Weisse this time, I really do love wheat beers now) I relaxed and was going to stay there all night but it started to rain so I paid up and trotted off to my 1970's hotel room just up the road, see hotel tips. Next time I'm in Bruhl I might enquire about staying here.

• Beer Tasting

• ettenaj's Profile Photo

Alt Berlin: Celebrations

by ettenaj Written Jan 10, 2007

Phantasia at night

Whether an individual guest, group or Christmas celebration in the evening, feast at the buffett in the fantastic restaurant Alt Berlin. Reservations taken by phone.

• Theme Park Trips

Instant Answers: Brühl

Comments

Brühl Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Brühl restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Brühl sightseeing.