Know about this? Rate It!
Best Ice Cream In Town (continued)...
It seemed like everyone who came this way was heading for the ice cream shop. As we stood outside eating our tubs we'd take bets on who was gonna go into the shop and who was gonna pass by. Most people went in, even joggers, so it was easy money.
These two girls had that look in their eyes - it was a dead cert they were gonna go in for ice creams. In fact, I rather think they were gonna rob the place!
Best Ice Cream In Town...
OK, maybe this should really be a "restaurant" or a "shopping" tip, but really this Ice Cream shop is well off the beaten path. It seemed to take us 2 hours to find the place, with much use of the Dusseldorf roadmap. And this is a place Sabsi visits often!
The ice cream only comes in 5 flavours - nut, chocolate, vanilla, lemon and strawberry, and it's real traditional "italian style". Seeing the way the servers put it into the tubs is like watching artists in action.
The best ice cream in Düsseldorf - Unbehaun Eis
This little ice cream place only offers 5 different flavours of ice cream: Vanilla, Chocolate, Nut, Strawberry and Lemon. You can have a pot filled with all of them - they are all lovely (and this must be true, because I normally hate chocolate & nut icecream!)
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Book online.
- Hotels.com See maps & reviews for over 140,000 Hotels worldwide!
Düsseldorf Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Ngadisari Hotels
- Naihati Hotels
- Moscow Hotels
- Israel Hotels
- North Carolina Off The Beaten Path
- Honolulu Off The Beaten Path
- Hawaii (Big Island) Off The Beaten Path
- Istanbul Off The Beaten Path
- New Orleans Off The Beaten Path
- Kansas City Off The Beaten Path
- Maui Off The Beaten Path
- Cleveland Off The Beaten Path
- Bend Off The Beaten Path
- Madrid Off The Beaten Path
- Pennsylvania Off The Beaten Path
- Puerto Rico Off The Beaten Path