Know about this? Rate It!
This is the park where the Aqua Zoo and the Japanese Gardens are located. The Japanese Gardens are rather small but quite cute, the Aqua Zoo is not really my cup of tea (too many stuffed animals and fishes). And the Nordpark is a nice place for a walk in the sun or a game of Boule.
At the far northern end of the...
At the far northern end of the Nordfriedhof is an amazing monument, I found it entirely by accident and it still stay's with me. Though it is a fairly simple memorial it's close proximity to the Japanese Gardens and Aqua Zoo make it a nice little side trip.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Book online.
- Hotels.com See maps & reviews for over 140,000 Hotels worldwide!
Düsseldorf Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Port Everglades Hotels
- Cape Town
- Lincoln Hotels
- Eau Claire Hotels
- Mystic Hotels
- Copenhagen Off The Beaten Path
- San Juan Off The Beaten Path
- Sri Lanka Off The Beaten Path
- Kauai Off The Beaten Path
- Berlin Off The Beaten Path
- Within a 3 Hour Drive
- Cameron Highlands Off The Beaten Path
- Virginia Off The Beaten Path
- Newport Off The Beaten Path
- Beijing Off The Beaten Path
- Bacolod City Off The Beaten Path
- Delhi Off The Beaten Path