Know about this? Rate It!
This is the park where the Aqua Zoo and the Japanese Gardens are located. The Japanese Gardens are rather small but quite cute, the Aqua Zoo is not really my cup of tea (too many stuffed animals and fishes). And the Nordpark is a nice place for a walk in the sun or a game of Boule.
At the far northern end of the...
At the far northern end of the Nordfriedhof is an amazing monument, I found it entirely by accident and it still stay's with me. Though it is a fairly simple memorial it's close proximity to the Japanese Gardens and Aqua Zoo make it a nice little side trip.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save money, Book now!
- Booking.com Excellent choice, Low rates
Düsseldorf Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Bridlington Hotels
- Bhilai Hotels
- Oued Zem Hotels
- Stourton Hotels
- Lower Matecumbe Key
- Tagaytay Off The Beaten Path
- Oakland Off The Beaten Path
- Cape Town Off The Beaten Path
- Lace making
- Minnesota Off The Beaten Path
- Rochester Off The Beaten Path
- Iceland Off The Beaten Path
- Ho Chi Minh City Off The Beaten Path
- Palm Springs Off The Beaten Path
- Darjeeling Off The Beaten Path