Rosie's, Düsseldorf

• sandysmith's Profile Photo

Rosie's Cafe: Perfect Place for Sunday Brunch

by sandysmith Updated Oct 7, 2004

breakfast time

Well we were bleary eyed after our bad trip back from Aachen so it was a late breakfast well brunch actually.

Favorite Dish: Different types of breafast to choose from here :-
    Sabsi had the large breakfast - meats, cheese, fruit, jams and yoghurts and and a whole loaf of breads!
    Dave had American style - more like English I think with egg/bacon/sausage and beans.
    I had a Spanish breakfast - filled tortilla with fried egg on top, bacon and chorizo sausage meat and loads of bread. They all came with salad too!

Really delicious and a friendly relaxing setting.
    Perfect for a lazy start before setting offf for sightseeing in the afternoon.

• Rosie's: The best breakfasts available

by sabsi Written Oct 5, 2004

This bar is my new favourite for breakfasts. They serve very tasty different choices of breakfast from American or Spanish to Fitness or Cheese breakfasts.

In the evenings they have some great food available, too. The menu changes daily.

Plus the atmosphere in this big and bright bar is nice as well...

Favorite Dish: For breakfast I normally have the "big breakfast" which provides you with enough bread for a week as well as yoghurt, fruits, egg, different types of cheese and sausage, nutella, jam, salad etc etc.

In the evenings I am happy when my favourite "Tandoori chicken with coconut sauce" is on the menu. It's the best Thai style chicken I know.

Instant Answers: Düsseldorf

Comments

Hotels Near Rosie's
4.0 out of 5 stars