Hattingen Restaurants

Most Recent Restaurants in Hattingen

Vollmond (Full moon): Vollmond

by Gili_S Written Oct 17, 2004

Maybe this tip can also be at the nightlife tip, but as I always visited this place during a sunny day and I was sitting at the terrace I can only say that it is a nice place to have your beer outside in the old city and relax.

Zur Börse: Zur Börse

by Gili_S Updated Oct 17, 2004

This is a nice Greek restaurant in the old city. Served by the owner and its family you really get personal service here. Food was excellent, the Ouzo was on the house and there is no way you will get hungry out of this place.

Cafe Adele: Streets coffee shops

by Gili_S Updated Oct 17, 2004

Beside the excellent bars and pubs around, there are few excellent coffee shops with the good standard German tradition. Unfortunately for me, so far I always preferred the cold beer, but maybe if I will visit here in the winter I will look for something else.

• sandysmith's Profile Photo

Cafe Adele: Worth coming just for the cakes!

by sandysmith Updated Oct 1, 2004

spoilt for choice

We had a late breakfast and now it was mid afternoon time for some more sustinence. Well one look at the cakes in the cosy Cafe Adele and in we went ;-))

Favorite Dish: So much choice and huge portions!
    Between us we sampled the poppyseed cake, apple with custard cake and a raspberry yoghurt concoction. All were extrememly delicious - the apple and poppyseed variety went down very well when shared :-)) At 2.40 euros a portion they were good value too.

• RitchiS1's Profile Photo

EINHORN: SPANISH TAPAS

by RitchiS1 Updated Apr 8, 2004

Hattingen EINHORN

Nice interrior and good tasting FOOD .
    very kindful people who serves the meals .
    The Quality of the meals has been fresh and very good .

OPENING TIME :
    Mo. - Do. 17:30h - 24:00h
    Fr. - Sa. 17:30h - 03:00h
    So. 12:00h - 24:00h

Favorite Dish: TAPAS , are the main dishes , you can chose out of 54 different small dishes , from PAPA FRITTAS with AJOLI to GAMBAS .

We tasted salad and Steak .

• Beer Tasting
    • Wine Tasting

• RitchiS1's Profile Photo

PFANNKUCHENHAUS: GREAT " Pfannkuchen "

by RitchiS1 Updated Mar 7, 2004

HATTINGEN PFANNKUCHENHAUS

I have been there many TIMES . It is a beautiful restaurant placed in the OLD TWON of Hattingen . The QUALITY of the maeals are every time good .
    All meals are based on " PFANNKUCHEN "
    , only the ... is different .
    You can get the PANNCAKE with , BACON , ONINIONS , MEAT and a lot of other SPECIALTIES .

Favorite Dish: My favorite is the PANCAKE with ONIONS

Ost-Eck

by Gili_S Updated Nov 4, 2003

This is another local place, this one is even like a family place, I think the owner is living upstairs. Also here you can sit at the bar and having a drink sit at the table for dinning.

Favorite Dish: I chose here the Schnitzel with tomatoes and Camembert cheese, what can I say, was delicious and it put a big smile on my face.

See picture at my Local Custom Tip.

Gaststätte Restaurant Haus Benecken

by Gili_S Updated Nov 4, 2003

This is very local type of a place, at the bar like a pub and then restaurant with seats where you can eat the delicate local & traditional food.

Favorite Dish: My favourite here is the pepper Schnitzel, but I had also Madagascar Schnitzel and others, each time when here I try something new. Oh, and the french-fries are great as well.

Coffeehouse & Ice cream

by Gili_S Updated May 24, 2006

This is one of the nicest coffee houses in Hattingem where on a nice sunny day you can sit outside and enjoy coffee, cake, ice cream or beer.

China Imbis: China Imbis

by Gili_S Written Dec 5, 2004

This nice place located in the old city and actually combined fast food type with table service as well, which was very nice. Menu combined a German & East Asian food.

Tasfirino: Pizza

by Gili_S Written Oct 17, 2004

More then a tip this is a self reminder to check this peace in the future as it was recommended to me to try the large pizza they serve in this place

Terraces

by Gili_S Updated Oct 17, 2004

I just enjoy strolling around this old city on a beautiful sunny day and to sit in one of the many terraces that offering great selection of beers.

Instant Answers: Hattingen

Comments

Hattingen Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Hattingen restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Hattingen sightseeing.